Draft 2 Design Ltd can offer the following services:
If you are considering a house extension, loft conversion, house refurbishment or building a new home, then we can help you by drawing the plans for you. This could be:
- Development Feasibility Studies for both greenfield and brownfield sites are undertaken, again this can take the format of draft for preliminary discussions with the local authority or detailed design for actual planning consent.
- A full service from draft design, outline schemes for discussions with local authorities through to full planning / working Architectural drawings.
- We also specialise as to what you can do under the rules of Permitted Development so that you can avoid the requirement of planning consent.
Preparing Planning & Building Regulation approvals
Design 2 Draft are able to:
- supply architects drawings for residential properties, new-build sites and refurbishment schemes, including 1 off units up to multiple unit schemes.
- supply drawings for loft conversions and domestic extensions.
- carry out measured surveys.
- produce legal conveyance plans that are Land Registry compliant.
- We can provide on-site supervision and / or liaison of projects from inception to completion.
All of Draft 2 Designs drawing packages are prepared in AutoCAD which provides a more accurate and streamlined presentation. Drawings are generally presented on A3 sized paper for the ease of the client for reproduction of copies for forwarding onto builders and the like. A1 (large scale plans) can be produced where required and generally is dependant on the size, complexity and nature of the particular project.
Draft 2 Design Ltd will act as the client’s agent on all applications unless agreed otherwise with the client. In certain cases we can offer an advisory service on filling in forms with the fee tailored to suit or just advise on planning / building control matters at no cost to the client.
We invite you to contact us by either telephone, email or by letter, whether it be for a general enquiry or for a specific project you have in mind. Generally we would come to you and discuss your project on-site or at your home. It is often best to do this as better advice can be given to you on the feasibility of your project and possibly discover any potential difficulties that may be experienced along the way. We may even suggest alternatives for your review. We make no charge for the first visit.
We also work closely with and have good relationships with a number of reputable local building contractors in the Hailsham, Eastbourne, Lewes & Crowborough areas and would more than happy to recommend any of their services whether Draft 2 Design Ltd are appointed or not!
Please call 01323 446612 or email email@example.com to discuss any of your requirements in more detail to see how we can help make the process run smoothly.
Draft 2 design …. interpreting our many ideas into structure and reality. From initial discussions through to planning consent, a first class personal service.
We have completed projects in East & West Sussex including, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Herstmonceux, Heathfield, Lewes, Brighton, Hove, Bexhill, Hastings, and Crawley; all of Kent, including Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Speldhurst; most parts of Surrey including Reigate, Banstead, Ashtead, Oxted, Merstham, East Molesey, Orpington, Dartford - distance is not a major issue unless the project is not appropriate to the distance to travel.
Draft2design is based in Hailsham, near Eastbourne, in Sussex.